Monday, September 12, 2011

I Don't Do Much of Anything

I am the cleanest person you will ever meet. I don't do a single drug, legal or otherwise besides the occasional glass of red wine. Not even a painkiller or antihistamine will breach my lips. So it is not chemical addiction that has made me a failure.

I resist virtually every new trend and whatever advice anyone has to give me. I don't want help - in fact, I despise it. I get caught in cycles where new ideas and innovations are flying around me, but I remain in my cocoon of old British comedies, theoretical physics and a never-ending march of data to my hippocampus that I never put to good use. In other words, it's all input and no output, and it's always been this way.

I can't interact with a lot of my peers as I haven't experienced nearly the same amount of things they have. I can't comment on sports, parties, bars, clubs, or drugs, and virtually all social events. I don't use a popular computer, operating system, or utilize the same software as most people I know, nor do I use most of it productively.

All in all, my life is about resistance, not creation. Don't live this way or you will be a shell, a cipher, a loser for the rest of your miserable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment